Sunday, August 12, 2007

Follow the notes upon a journey
At first sight makes ones destiny
When the voyage comes to an end
return lies within the hasty keys. . . .










你一直說 我們的愛情就像一部公路電影
you always say our love is like highway movie

我是在這輛公車上 認識你
i met you on this bus ...

以及 離開你的
and left you

你都怎麽形容這樣的巧合
how do you describe a coincidence like this

如果說有什麽讓我難過的
if there is a thing that upsets me is that

那就是你假裝不認識我
you pretend that you don't know me

我假裝不認識你
i pretend that i don't know you

我想跟妳說的是
the thing that i want to say to you is...

我從來沒有想要傷害你
i never wanted to hurt you

我只是想要多一點自己的空間
i just wanted more space for myself

你說那不是背叛 只是一種自由
don't call it betrayal it's just a kind of freedom

那是你男朋友
is that your boy friend

不是 我們只是普通朋友
no we are just friends

我們就這樣吧
let us stay this way

好久不見 你最近好嗎
i haven't seen you in a long time

我看著你 瞳孔似乎適應了黑暗
when i am looking at you my eyes seem to get used to the darkness

但是 對你的焦距卻越來越模糊
but are getting out of focus

一直到現在我才發現
i only found out until now that...

愛你 跟不愛你 都是不能假裝的
to love you or not cannot be forced

No comments: